Unable to import (ice-9 psyntax)

From: Robby Zambito
Subject: Unable to import (ice-9 psyntax)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 21:14:12 -0500

Hello,

For some reason I am having trouble importing the (ice-9 psyntax)
module. Whenever I try to import it, I get the following error:

scheme@(guile-user)> (import (ice-9 psyntax))
While compiling expression:
No variable named syntax? in #<module (#{ g122}#) 7f539f071320>

I have Guile 3.0.9 installed from Guix, running on x86_64. I've tried
using a Guix pure container, importing it transitively through R7RS
libraries rather than directly in the REPL. All yield the same error.

Any ideas would be appreciated :)

Robby