guile-user

Re: using a module : rename a single definition

From: Hans-Werner Roitzsch
Subject: Re: using a module : rename a single definition
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:47:00 +0000

Hello Damien,

Be aware though, that porting some exports may not work without renaming them:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2023-06/msg00020.html

Regards,
Zelphir

On 3/27/24 08:42, Damien Mattei wrote:
yes it should works. I trying to port all my scheme code in R6RS library
style for compatibility,it's a bit complex depending the integration of
R6RS in a particular scheme but i think there should be a compatibility
advantage doing that.

Damien

On Wed, Mar 20, 2024 at 12:09 AM Maxime Devos <maximedevos@telenet.be>