guix-devel

Re: Running service migrations during upgrades

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: Running service migrations during upgrades
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 15:08:15 +0200

Hi Marius,

Your work and thoughts on the SQL upgrades are very interesting.

After the last FOSDEM I wrote up some thoughts about service states and
their backups that you may find interesting.

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-02/msg00002.html

Unfortunately I have not found the time to work on any of this
since. But feel free to steal freely any content that proves useful!

Best wishes,

Alex