guix-devel

Re: Improve ASDF build system for Common Lisp libraries

From: Guillaume Le Vaillant
Subject: Re: Improve ASDF build system for Common Lisp libraries
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 14:44:14 +0200

Pierre Neidhardt <mail@ambrevar.xyz> skribis:

> I've retested wip-lisp on 851abcf6c9c15d90cb77caaaa57b40d10c3b4835,
> everything seems to work!

Thanks for testing.

> Nit: Maybe enable tests in ecl-numcl ?

Done.

> I've successfully tested Nyxt with the following recipe:

> (define-public nyxt

I pushed your recipe for Nyxt in wip-lisp. Thanks.

> I haven't tested StumpWM, can anyone do it?
> If StumpWM passes, feel free to merge this patchset.

I just tested StumpWM's basic functionalities (key bindings, modeline)
and I didn't see any issue.

So unless there is a last minute blocker, I'm going to merge wip-lisp
into staging (given that it should rebuild between 900 and 1000
packages).