guix-devel

Re: Release v1.2 timetable

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Release v1.2 timetable
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 23:17:29 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 at 15:49, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:

> Would be nice!  There’s quite a lot of new material to translate now, so
> better leave people time to work on it.

Do we fix a "deadline"?  I mean a (movable) date as objective for
releasing?  Initially, I thought about Oct. 29th?  WDYT?

Danny told about i686 and arm&co from #43513 and #43591.
Marius sent in #41863 a comment about GDM.
Ludo did some progress on #39260.
I hope I could send a new version about guix-install.sh #43769
tomorrow, I mean it should be fixed before the end of this week.

<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-09/msg00302.html>
<http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/41863>
<http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/43769>
<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/39260>