guix-devel

Re: Release v1.2 timetable

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Release v1.2 timetable
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 16:36:48 +0200

Hi Matthieu,

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 at 08:57, Mathieu Othacehe <othacehe@gnu.org> wrote:

> > What is the status of the installer?
>
> I don't think there are known issues at the moment. I have started
> testing it on my laptop, by booting on a flash drive and installing on
> another one, while being quite anxious for my main hard drive :p.

Thank you for the tests.

> Maybe it would be nice to start a 1.2 branch so that we can all test the
> same software and limit the risks of regression.

Yes, it could be nice but I think it is still missing an update about
2 bug reports:

<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/39260>
<http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/43769>

For the latter, I have not had yet the time these days (sometimes
boring daily jobs happen ;-)) to send the quick update.

WDYT?

Cheers,
simon