guix-devel

Re: Translating the web site

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: Translating the web site
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 17:54:07 -0400

I could help for #3.

I've been known to make videos.  If you guys want publicity for this,
would anyone want to be interviewed by me?  Maybe just a 10 minute
meet.jit.si interview talking about why guix is so cool, and why
translation of software is so vital.  I live in U.S., but I'm willing to
lose a little bit of sleep to get the word out.

Thanks,

Joshua

--
Joshua Branson