guix-devel

Re: commit 62035656ca: Add opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: commit 62035656ca: Add opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign.
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 11:18:08 +0200

Hi Gio',

Somehow I missed this message.  Sorry about that.

Giovanni Biscuolo 写道:
looking at your recent addition (cool!) I found that your commit also
upgrades nix to 2.3.7, probably by mistake.

Yup.

I don't know if there is a policy in cases like this: should we revert
that commit and split in two commits?

Nope. It shouldn't happen, of course, but IMO once it's done it's done (assuming it didn't break Nix, of course).

Thanks for paying attention!

T G-R