guix-devel

Re: Add the librewolf webbrowser to the guix packages

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: Re: Add the librewolf webbrowser to the guix packages
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 19:40:52 -0500

romulasry <romulasry@protonmail.com> writes:

> A fork of Firefox, focused on privacy, security and freedom.
>
> https://gitlab.com/librewolf-community/browser/common
>
> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Have you taken a crack at trying to package it? If so, perhaps it would
best to submit a patch and host it from a channel in the meantime.
Otherwise, please feel free to submit it to our wishlist [0]. I am not
familiar with this browser, so hopefully it is fully compliant with our
requirements (sic. the FSDG) [1], which means removing DRM. Is that the case?

--
Brett M. Gilio
<brettg@gnu.org>

[0] https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/Wishlist