guix-devel

Re: Shipping more installer images?

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: Shipping more installer images?
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 16:19:47 +0200

Hey Ludo,

> So that’s 3 more 1 GiB installer images, right?  If we target Oct. 29th,
> how are we going to test them in the meantime?  How long will it take to
> build them, even assuming we build on an OverDrive?

I plan to provide compressed disk images for those boards so it's more
around 400MB. Anyway, compression patches are not available yet and I
don't even own one of those boards.

So, while we can provide latest images for those boards, having them in
a stable image will wait 1.3 I guess.

Thanks,

Mathieu