guix-devel

Re: Reproductibility, Data Services, guix weather

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Reproductibility, Data Services, guix weather
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 11:18:09 +0200

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 09:45, Christopher Baines <mail@cbaines.net> wrote:

>> Can I expect that all the revisions are there?  Or only some?
>
> Well, definitely not all revisions, but for the patches instance of the
> Guix Data Service I'm aiming to keep recent revisions.

Well, I am going to put that in my script and will report to you if I am
not able to reach the expected revisions.

                    (match (current-profile)
                      (#f %guix-version)   ;for lack of a better ID
                      (profile
                       (let ((channel
                              (find guix-channel? (profile-channels profile))))
                         (channel-commit channel))))))

Thanks,
simon