guix-devel

Re: Removing/replacing “Guix in action” video from the home page?

From: jbranso
Subject: Re: Removing/replacing “Guix in action” video from the home page?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 20:00:48 +0000

I do share Luis' sentiments that perhaps the video should mention that the
install commands may take some time to complete, but in the interest of brevity,
we can always cut those bits out of the video.

Do you know what that means!?  I get to learn video editing!  SILLY SALTY
SALAMANDERS THAT'S AWESOME!  :)

Do ya'll have any video editors that you'd recommend?