guix-devel

Racket will move on top of Chez soon

From: Christopher Lemmer Webber
Subject: Racket will move on top of Chez soon
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:42:00 -0400

Just a heads up that right now you *can* run Racket-on-Chez, but soon
Racket-on-Chez will be the "default"... maybe it's a good idea to see
how hard it will be to make a racket-on-chez package variant.

I'm interested in looking at that but it'll probably have to be a while
before I can do so... if someone does so before me, I'll be interested
in beta testing at least.

But also leaving this here as a self-reminder so we aren't surprised
when it becomes a more important thing to deal with :)