guix-devel

Re: Using #true and #false everywhere?

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Using #true and #false everywhere?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:55:57 +0200

Hello,

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 02:45:54PM +0200, zimoun wrote:
> You are playing the devil's lawyer role, right?
> This is a question about the standard, right?  It is not about #true
> or #false vs #t or #f.
> The Guile manual explains well, isn't it?

yes, indeed. What I want to say: Besides other problems that newcomers of
different backgrounds might have when learning Scheme and/or Guile and/or
Guix, having to learn that "#f" means "false" is in my opinion one of the
least; whereas my other examples provide what I think are real difficulties
(some of which simply need a bit of studying of documentation).

Andreas