guix-devel

Re: Outreachy Applicant: An Introduction

From: Magali Lemes
Subject: Re: Outreachy Applicant: An Introduction
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 20:07:35 -0300

Hey, everyone.
I wanted to share my progress with you. This last week I submitted my first
patch ever. There were a few minor mistakes in it, so I had to fix them and
submit again. It was a great opportunity for me to learn some new Git commands -
like git rebase - and also pay more attention to some of the coding guidelines
in Guix. I have also been on the road of learning some emacs and magit tricks.
As for my next steps, I believe I'll try to fix one of those bugs tagged as
easy.

Cheers,
Magali.