guix-devel

Outreachy contribution & guidance with guile.

From: Aniket Patil
Subject: Outreachy contribution & guidance with guile.
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 18:27:42 +0530

Hi,
I sent patches for gnu/packages/cran.scm. I am planning to add more variables to cran.scm file. Meanwhile, I am writing my final outreachy application. I am thinking about translating guix or gnu docs in Indian languages, which I know. Also, as an emacs user, who is trying to understand lisp to get comfortable around emacs, I was a bit confused about whether shall I learn lisp first or guile first? What do you suggest?

Aniket Patil.