guix-devel

Re: December 2020 (old) bugs squashing!

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: December 2020 (old) bugs squashing!
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 15:00:16 +0100

Hi Maxim,

On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 at 22:06, Maxim Cournoyer <maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Eh, 2020 is behind us and I don't think I managed to close much bugs in
> last December; it's a priority I'll try to keep up with in 2021.  Let's
> bring the number of issues down to something we can fit in our head more
> easily!

Yeah, with the Chris’ initiative about patches, we should be able to
significantly down the number of items… well, even if the number of new
issues and new patches increases faster than we are able to close old
ones. Sisyphean task? ;-)

Personally, I am trying to deal with one old items per day; on average.
Until “normal” social life pops up again. :-D

Cheers,
simon