guix-devel

Re: Qt 5.11 tarballs anyone?

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Qt 5.11 tarballs anyone?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 09:54:53 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 at 20:43, zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 at 17:52, Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr>
> wrote:
>
>>> How could I list all the tarballs that ci.guix.gnu.org has?
>>
>> I suppose you could simply run something like:
>>
>>   guix build -n --sources=all $(guix package -A | cut -f1)
>
> This will download only the source at the current Guix.

After 5 unexpected failures with,

  guix build --sources=all $(guix package -A | cut -f1) --fallback

I give up.  At each try, it downloads and /gnu/ is initially at 8.6G and
ends at 77G.  Then “guix gc” is fast except the “unused links” part
which takes ages…

Well, I am going to investigate more the reasons of the failure.
However, this command is not that I want to work then with Diassemble.

All the best,
simon