guix-devel

Re: branch staging updated (5aeee07 -> 104151f)

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: branch staging updated (5aeee07 -> 104151f)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 18:20:35 -0500

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 05:05:35PM -0500, guix-commits@gnu.org wrote:
> htgoebel pushed a change to branch staging
> in repository guix.
>
>     from 5aeee07  gnu: VLC: Remove obsolete patch.
>      new 9085260  guix: qt-build-system, qt-utils: Unify wrapping of
> qt-programs.
>      new 4ecc2a2  guix: qt-utils: Wrapped executables honor user's envvars.
>      new 094b6ac  build-system: qt: Exclude useless inputs from wrapped
> variables.
>      new 104151f  guix: qt-utils: Don't include useless inputs in wrapped
> variables.

The staging branch is frozen [0] so I reverted these commits and pushed
them to staging-next.

I wonder what we can do to communicate the branch status. Right now it's
not easy to figure out, aside from asking around. Nicolas Goaziou
suggested using a Git hook.

[0]
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-12/msg00157.html