guix-devel

Re: [core-updates-frozen] python2-google-api-client and sanity-check

From: Lars-Dominik Braun
Subject: Re: [core-updates-frozen] python2-google-api-client and sanity-check
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:39:02 +0200

Hi zimoun,

> Because this ’sanity-check’ is new, IIUC, my question is: is it
> expected?  And is it worth to fix such Python 2 packages or simply
> remove them because ’sanity-check.py’ uses Python 3 only features?
setup.py of this package is broken, because the package list contains a slash.
See attached patch for a fix.

Can I simply push that to core-updates-frozen or is there anything else I
should do?

Lars

--
Lars-Dominik Braun
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter/Research Associate

www.leibniz-psychology.org
ZPID - Leibniz-Institut für Psychologie /
ZPID - Leibniz Institute for Psychology
Universitätsring 15
D-54296 Trier - Germany
Tel.: +49–651–201-4964