guix-devel

I just got my pinephone.

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: I just got my pinephone.
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 15:39:24 -0400

Hey Guix!

I just got my phinephone.  It's currently running postmarketOS (1).  I
usually work nights two nights a week 10pm-6am (EST) Sunday night and
Monday night.  If a guix developer would like ssh access to it during
those times, then please let me know.  If I should use Mobian instead
to help port guix to it, then I would be willing to switch.

I'd be happy to help out!  Also jmp.chat (2) works really well with
chatty.

Thanks,

Joshua

1) https://postmarketos.org/source-code/