guix-devel

Re: data.guix.gnu.org problem with revision 33d2574

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Re: data.guix.gnu.org problem with revision 33d2574
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:42:30 +0100

Christopher Baines <mail@cbaines.net> writes:

> In summary: data.guix.gnu.org is going to be down while I attempt to
> restore a backup from earlier this week.

The restore was actually quicker than I expected, only taking ~2 hours,
so data.guix.gnu.org is back now.

It's still going to take some time to catch up and process recent
revisions. I also forgot about the build data being sent over from
bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, so I'll need to work out some way to replay the
events since Monday so that data.guix.gnu.org isn't missing that
information. Until that point, the build information won't be correct/up
to date.