guix-devel

Help for packaging LibreAdventure (for Guix Days :-))

From: zimoun
Subject: Help for packaging LibreAdventure (for Guix Days :-))
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:16:30 +0200

Hi,

In order to ease the interactions at onlinel event such as Guix Days
or others hackathons, it could be nice to have something like
WorkAdventure [1].  It makes a friendly space for online social
interactions.  Here [2] is a free fork:

2: <https://vcs.fsf.org/?p=libreadventure.git;a=tree>

Because I am not a "JS and co" person, if someone would give a try to
package it.  It could be awesome and helpful.  It will be my round for
a drink next time we meet. :-)

1: <https://workadventu.re/>

Cheers,
simon