guix-devel

Re: IT jobs in Switzerland OFF TOPIC JOKE

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: IT jobs in Switzerland OFF TOPIC JOKE
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:22:22 -0400

Gábor Boskovits <gboskovits@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello guix,
>
> The firm where I am working now is hiring.
>
> Location: Zug, Switzerland. People willing to work in office will be
> preferred. The firm helps with relocation if needed.
>
> Profile: HFT crypto startup
>
> Codebase: c++, python
> Tooling: k8s, gitlab

I'm an expert ping pong player, and master mattress tester.  You may
have heard of me.  I should warn you...I am expensive to hire.  :)

> Positions: quantitative trader, quantitative researcher, c++ developer, devops
>
> Experience with AWS is a plus.
>
> If someone is willing to give this a try, please come back to me and I can
> provide more details.
>
> Regards,
> g_bor

P.S.  I'm just kidding this job description is a little beyong me, but
best of luck recruiting talented people!

--
Joshua Branson (jab in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus