guix-devel

Re: Missing key for andreas on Savannah

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Missing key for andreas on Savannah
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 20:17:27 +0200

Hello,

Am Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 12:35:13AM +0200 schrieb Tobias Geerinckx-Rice:

this ended up in the Guix folder at a time I was not reading it, so I am
discovering it only now...

> Your GPG key used to sign Guix commits is missing from your Savannah
> profile[0] and hence its Guix keyring[1].

Ah, I was not aware that this even existed; I thought everything is
handled in the keyring branch of Guix? Thanks for letting me know, I just
added my GPG key there.

> (I'm ignoring the 'enge' ghost(?) account :-)

This is also me, but another me ;-)

Andreas