guix-devel

Re: v2: A proposal of a consistent set of clear rules and guidelines inv

From: david larsson
Subject: Re: v2: A proposal of a consistent set of clear rules and guidelines involving snippets, phases and patches.
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 13:23:47 +0200

On 2022-08-09 22:53, Maxime Devos wrote:

Agreed (*), but I don't think that subsection claims those are the
only reasons for patches -- that section is only about fixing
technical issues, not adding new features, as implied by the name of
the section.

It definitely doesn't claim that. I phrased it poorly I think.

I can look at adding a new subsection 'Adding new functionality' for a v3.

Liliana's documentation contains some information not in my v2, I
intend to look into integrating that information as well.

Thanks, that sounds great!

Best regards,
David