guix-devel

Re: Automated Patch Review Wish List

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Re: Automated Patch Review Wish List
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 17:24:27 +0000

jgart <jgart@dismail.de> writes:

> On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 16:02:18 +0000 Christopher Baines <mail@cbaines.net>
> wrote:
>> qa.guix.gnu.org
>
> TIL
>
> Is there a way that I could have discovered qa.guix.gnu.org? Where would
> I have heard about it? A particular mailing list thread?
>
> Thanks for sharing. I'll do some research into it so I can get up to date.

I have emailed guix-devel about it, the latest mail was just over a week
ago. It links to the two previous messages. Maybe I should have put a
link more prominently in the subsequent emails.

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-11/msg00048.html

Anyway, I'm planning on sending out another update soon, just want to
get things working smoothly again (as it's been a bit broken for the
past couple of weeks).

Chris