guix-devel

Re: [Guix Website] A Search Page for Packages

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Re: [Guix Website] A Search Page for Packages
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 10:51:49 +0000

Luis Felipe <luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com> writes:

>> I can look at setting up DNS/NGinx for packages.guix.gnu.org. I'll
>> probably do this on bayfront out of familiarity. I think it's fine to
>> just run in a screen session at first.
>
> Let me know if you still can squeeze that into your schedule or if I
> should contact guix-sysadmin.

I've got around to doing this now. I pretty much just copied the
configuration for qa.guix.gnu.org which I setup recently.

It's running in a screen session under my user on bayfront, which isn't
ideal, but should be OK in the short term. This is still a good step
towards deploying it properly.

It's really nice to have multiple things now (packages.guix.gnu.org,
qa.guix.gnu.org, bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, ...) that are made possible by
the Guix Data Service!

Thanks,

Chris