guix-devel

Re: Winding down of Fosshost

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Winding down of Fosshost
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 23:42:35 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, 04 Dec 2022 at 13:16, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <me@tobias.gr> wrote:

> - They hosted a Big Blue Button instance[0] only for the duration
>   of our COVID Days[1].

[...]

> [0]: (dead link) https://guixbbb.fosshost.org

Last time we used this BBB instance was for Outreachy back on November
2020 / April 2021.  After, we used other BBB instances.

They cancelled the BBB instance [0] some time ago; probably mid-2021 or
late 2021.  IIRC, they changed their policy and somehow asked us some
counterparts, so we moved.

Cheers,
simon