guix-devel

Re: Dissecting Guix -- blog post series

From: (
Subject: Re: Dissecting Guix -- blog post series
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 17:26:07 +0000

Heya,

On Mon Dec 12, 2022 at 1:43 AM GMT, Mekeor Melire wrote:
> Or auto-fill-mode? :)

I'm pretty new to Emacs, so I dunno which way is best -.o.-

> Personally, I felt kind of fooled at that point, because it felt
> like I had made needless efforts to read an irrelevant code
> snippet.

Fair enough, but I also think if I remove it people will be left wondering how
``recursive?'' is serialised.

I think that code snippet might be irrelevant anyway, since I can just show the
result of serialising a derivation with ``recursive? #t''.

> By the way, sorry for the malformatted e-mail; I was tweaking
> around with my mail-client's settings. (I'm now using f=f and
> non-broken lines.) Hope my mails are well readable at your end.
> Please let me know if they're not.

They're perfectly readable, but the lines are quite short.

    -- (