guix-devel

Release progress, week 10

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Release progress, week 10
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:38:12 +0100

Hello Guix!

Here’s what may be the last update for the 1.4.0 release.

The second release candidate was released earlier a few days ago:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-12/msg00145.html

Thanks to everyone who tested and reported back!

There are currently two installer bugs that I think now have a valid fix:

  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/60010
  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/59784

I’m waiting for confirmation from Florian; kudos to Florian for
tirelessly testing the installer over the past few weeks!

Apart from that, there have been only 3 cosmetic commits since RC2.

If everything goes well, I plan to publish the release on Monday, 19th.
Time to get to your instrument for a release song or whatever other
performance you feel like making!  :-)

Ludo’.

Week 9: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-12/msg00119.html
Week 8: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-12/msg00034.html