guix-devel

Re: Package update patch review

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: Package update patch review
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 12:05:03 -0500

Andy Tai <atai@atai.org> writes:

> Hi, Merry Christmas!  A question, how to call attention to package definition
> update patches that may have been waiting for
> review for some time in the issue tracker/debug database? Some may have
> some kind of "ping" for such patches hanging there.  Thanks

Oh, you can always just respond to the latest email with a "ping".  I
believe guix has fantastic reviewers, but lots of patches need
reviewing.  :)  I've got I think 2 or 3 patches that need reviewing.
Some of them are waiting on me!  I would say, just occasionally sending
a "ping".  Also reach out on irc.

Thanks,

Joshua