guix-devel

unacknowledged patches

From: Csepp
Subject: unacknowledged patches
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 13:35:08 +0100

(asking this here as well, in addition to IRC)

Hey, I sent a large patch set last night (39 patches) but only recieved
confirmation for 13 of them.  What do I need to do to get the rest
acknowledged?
Here are the ones that made it to debbugs:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=guix-patches;include=originator%3Acsepp
It's part of my thesis project for getting MirageOS unikernels deployed
with Guix, so it would help if they were accepted sooner rather than
later.
Either way I'll be adding more code during January, so it's not a
showstopper if it's not merged, but I'd rather be upstreaming things
early, so I don't have to rework huge chunks of it later.