guix-devel

Re: Preservation of Guix (PoG) report 2023-03-13

From: Timothy Sample
Subject: Re: Preservation of Guix (PoG) report 2023-03-13
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 20:25:42 -0600

Hi Ludo,

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:

> Do you think this could be turned into a Guix System service, with an
> eye towards making it run on project infrastructure?

I need to revisit what you did with Disarchive and Cuirass.  The process
for the PoG report is very similar.  I can’t jump into it right away,
but I agree that it would be better and I hope to work on it eventually.

> Subversion support should probably be high-priority because TeX Live is
> deep down in the dependency graph so if we ever lose it, we’re doomed.

I will start processing Subversion references on my end.  That way, we
will at least know how many of them are in the SWH archive.

-- Tim