guix-devel

Re: Hello Guix!

From: pukkamustard
Subject: Re: Hello Guix!
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:58:11 +0000

Hi Vijaya,

A very warm welcome to Guix! As mentioned by (, contributions towards
decentralization of substitutes are very welcome!

Guix, Vijaya has been in contact with me and some concrete ideas for a
GSoC proposal are in the making (I'll let Vijaya ellaborate on the
ideas).

I believe Vijaya is an outstanding candidate and look forward to working
with them.  Plese join me in giving a warm welcome!

In CC: Attila, who might co-mentor a GSoC project.

-pukkamustard