guix-devel

Call for members to join the Xfce, LXQt and Localization teams

From: 宋文武
Subject: Call for members to join the Xfce, LXQt and Localization teams
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 18:55:23 +0800

Hello, I recently joined/created teams for xfce, lxqt, and localization,
in which I am the only member so far, so I'd like to call for more
members.

I think Team members mostly do (in the scope and area of expertise by team):
- Review patches from guix-patches.
- Handle issues or usages support from guix-help and bug-guix.

And the goals of said 3 teams are:
- xfce: Maintain the Xfce desktop environment in Guix, timely
  updates/releases.

- lxqt: Maintain the LXQt desktop environment in Guix, timely
  updates/releases.

- localization: Help your friends which doesn't use English as the main
  system language to use the Guix System, by setup the required fonts
  and input methods etc.  Also maintain the required packages.

If this interests you, please reply or send a patch for
'etc/teams.scm.in', thank you!

I have CCed a list of people which I think might be interested (by looked
at git shortlog or asked on IRC) :)