guix-devel

Re: Comparison of branches on CI

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Comparison of branches on CI
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 07:59:49 -0400

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023, at 05:24, Andreas Enge wrote:
> Leo mentioned some time ago that cuirass was missing useful functionality
> from hydra, and I wonder if I have not come across one. How about comparison
> of different branches and/or evaluations? I did not see how to do it, but
> maybe I just overlooked something.

This is the missing feature that I think is most important.

It is possible to use data.guix.gnu.org to create these comparisons. Sometimes
it takes me a few minutes to remember how to do it, so the UI could grow some
hints or "affordances". I'll provide an example later today, when I am near a
computer.