guix-devel

Re: A Joyous Core-Updates Week-End 🎉

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: A Joyous Core-Updates Week-End 🎉
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 08:46:14 -0400

Hi Josselin,

Josselin Poiret <dev@jpoiret.xyz> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> It's that time of the year again!  Merging core-updates!  Do you *want*
> glibc 2.35, gcc 11 as default, mesa 22, python 3.10, and more?!  Here's
> your chance!

Thanks for the initiative!  core-updates seems to be shaping up well,
it's good to have people test it! :-) I'm trying to get the staging
branch merged into master, after which I'll try a master -> core-updates
merge, hopefully in time for the test weekend so that all efforts can
converge there.

Cheers!

--
Thanks,