guix-devel

Re: `mumi send-email' means no more debbugs dance to send multiple patch

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: `mumi send-email' means no more debbugs dance to send multiple patches
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 00:37:24 +0100

Hi Josselin,

> Thanks for looking into it.  I have tried twice now, with the same issue
> both times, with [1] and [2].
>
> [1] mid:cover.1682364024.git.dev@jpoiret.xyz
>     https://yhetil.org/guix/cover.1682364024.git.dev@jpoiret.xyz/
>
> [2] mid:cover.1682452738.git.dev@jpoiret.xyz
>     https://yhetil.org/guix/cover.1682452738.git.dev@jpoiret.xyz/

I have looked at the headers of both these emails. The Received headers
indicate that they have been received by Debbugs in less than a minute
from the time of sending. Maybe, the mumi server took longer to sync up
with Debbugs, and that's why `mumi send-email' failed. But, I am unable
to ascertain this from the email headers. Maybe, the mumi server keeps
logs, but I don't have ssh access to it. So, I am at a loss as to
debugging this. Ideas welcome!

Regards,
Arun