guix-devel

Re: evince: Is this a bug?

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: evince: Is this a bug?
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 18:52:09 -0700

Hi,

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 6:44 PM jgart <jgart@dismail.de> wrote:

> (evince:8881): Gtk-WARNING **: 20:41:52.851: Could not load a pixbuf from
> icon theme.
> This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.

I do not see any messages with Evince under EXWM (i.e. no GNOME). I
would make sure gdk-pixbuf is installed, as well as
adwaita-icon-theme, gnome-theme-extras and gnome-themes-standard.

Also, this message [1] seems to indicate that your Gtk is not
installed, or not being found.

Kind regards
Felix

[1]