guix-devel

Small presentation from a new committer

From: Josselin Poiret
Subject: Small presentation from a new committer
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 22:31:36 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that as of today I have been granted commit access
to the Guix repository!  With this, I plan on helping push more
contributions past the finish line, by reviewing and committing them
whenever they are in good shape.

My key's fingerprint is
3924 8CD8 41C6 3CC3 36DC  AF2F 505E 40B9 1617 1A8A, and
you can find it either at [1], attached here or on your favorite
keyserver!

You can find me on IRC (my nick is jpoiret), where I try to help people
with any issues they might run into with Guix, or working on Guix core
packages and internals.  By day I'm also a mathematician working on type
theory, proof assistants, logic and higher categories, and I happen to
use Guix to work on Agda, although it hasn't caught on quite yet :)

[1] https://jpoiret.xyz/jpoiret.pub

See you soon,
--
Josselin Poiret