guix-devel

Re: [job] Semantic CSS Developer to implement new visual identity of a G

From: Luis Felipe
Subject: Re: [job] Semantic CSS Developer to implement new visual identity of a Guix based company
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 12:06:14 +0000

Hi, Andrea, everyone:

El 19/05/23 a las 11:16, Andrea Rossi escribió:
Hello everyone,
Time to give back: results and reflections after the job posting.

On 28/02/23 17:03, Giovanni Biscuolo wrote:
We are looking for a CSS developer to implement the new visual
identity,
[...]
If interested, please write to jobs@softwareworkers.it.

Thanks to the job post, we at Software Workers found the CSS developer,
and thanks to the developer, we got the semantic CSS we needed: it was a
success for both the end result (the CSS) and the method used (asking
for help on this list). While the link to the repo is enough to share
the result [0], we thought it would be useful to share some thoughts on
the method.

I took the liberty to post the results in the fediverse with an example document that reflects the look and feel of the final work:

https://mastodon.online/@luis_felipe/110407583472879198

I hope other people find it useful as well.

Cheers,