guix-devel

July Guix London meetup

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: July Guix London meetup
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2023 15:43:54 +0100

Hi all,

Rallying call for all gentle Guix folks based in or around London, UK!

After a very pleasant London Guix meetup in June, we'd be keen to have
another lispy get-together on Monday 24th July. This is for some casual
chat around our favourite distribution and package management system. It
is also to create a bit of momentum and to potentially start planning
some slightly more structured events for the months to come, i.e. with
talks or lightning talks or some hacking involved.

Join us on Mon 24th July, 6 pm – 8.30 pm, at the Lakeside Terrace of the
Barbican Centre, Silk Street, EC2Y 8DS, London. You'll find us at a
table near the water fountains. We'll have a couple of small Guix
posters to indicate it's us.

For any question, please get in touch with me or Fabio (CCed) via email
or Fabio on the fediverse at https://octodon.social/@fabionatali

Mobilizon page: https://mobilizon.fr/events/3746b4ad-a666-4b44-b0db-14c02b808c2f

We look forward to seeing you!

Regards,