guix-devel

Guix related things in Germany at the end of October/start of November

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Guix related things in Germany at the end of October/start of November
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 18:28:09 +0100

Hey,

PackagingCon [1] is happening in Berlin on the 26th to the 28th of
October, and the Reproducible Builds summit is happening in Hamburg on
the 31st of October to the 2nd of November.

1: https://packaging-con.org/
2: https://reproducible-builds.org/events/hamburg2023/

I've had a talk proposal on QA and Guix accepted for PackagingCon, and
I'm planning to attend the Reproducible Builds summit as well. Plus I'll
try to make some time to do some tourist stuff while I'm in Germany as
well.

Is anyone else planning to attend these events, or otherwise interested
in meeting up in Germany around these dates?

Chris