guix-devel

Re: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors?

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: How can we decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors?
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 13:52:59 -0700

Hi Katherine,
Hi Liliana,

On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 1:39 PM Katherine Cox-Buday
<cox.katherine.e@gmail.com> wrote:

> Liliana, many of your responses in this thread are not OK.

Thank you for your candor! I also sensed some negativity in that
interaction. Both of you, please feel free to direct your comments to
me—privately if needed—so as to defuse the personal interaction.

It is a common strategy in parliaments around the world, where members
do not address each other directly.

My phone number is (617) 229-5005.

Kind regards
Felix