guix-devel

Seeking panelists for a Reproduciblity panel: Spack + Nix + Guix

From: Farid Zakaria
Subject: Seeking panelists for a Reproduciblity panel: Spack + Nix + Guix
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 11:27:00 -0700

Hi Guix developers,

I'm hosting a panel for the University of California Santa Cruz's Open
Source symposium.
The panel will be on "Reproducibility" ---

My goal is to try and get representatives from Guix, Spack & Nix to
talk about various aspects of the store-model, reproducibility
challenges and more!

I have a few willing participants from Spack & Nix and reaching out
here to find someone from the Guix ecosystem :)

The panel (https://ucospo23.sched.com/) is on Thurdsay September 28th 2023.
We have support for either in-person (Santa Cruz, CA) or remote.

Please reach out to me if you are interested.