guix-devel

[guix_milan] Guix Milan first meetup

From: Andrea Rossi
Subject: [guix_milan] Guix Milan first meetup
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 16:30:15 +0200

Hello to everybody,

* PREAMBLE / META

The Guix meetups in London and Paris call for a similar initiative in Milan.

We have followed the example of London and created a group on Mobilizon.fr:
https://mobilizon.fr/@guix_milan.

Then, in order to organise our first event, we decided to make two polls to choose the date [1] and the place [2] with the people interested in participating.

* THE ANNOUNCEMENT

An informal meeting for anyone interested in GNU Guix (and Guile). No previous experience with Guix (or Guile) is required. Newcomers are welcome.

There is no specific agenda. The intention is for Guixers and potential Guix users in Milan to get to know each other and put faces to names. Join us for a hopefully pleasant evening!

We look forward to seeing you.

|<-- ITALIAN VERSION start...
/
Un incontro informale per chiunque sia interessato a GNU Guix (e Guile) a Milano. Non è richiesta alcuna esperienza precedente con Guix (o Guile). I nuovi arrivati sono i benvenuti.

Non c'è un ordine del giorno specifico. L'idea è semplicemente quella di trovarci di persona e dare un volto ai nomi conosciuti in Rete.

A presto!
/
...ITALIAN VERSION end -->|

[1] https://framadate.org/guix-milan-01-WHEN