guix-devel

RFC: add more setups to Guix docs (was: The e(macs)lephant in the room a

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: RFC: add more setups to Guix docs (was: The e(macs)lephant in the room and the Guix Bang)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 14:25:26 +0000

Hi,

I decided to go for the action instead of discussion.

I attach an early WIP patch where I add a small section about
other setups for Guix development. I moved the Vim section from the
bottom because it felt alone and dangling.

I'd also like to add something about commit style, and that kind
of things, but I'll leave it for later.

Are maintainers open to add some section like this to the manual?

Please, comments and ideas are welcome.

If anyone wants to add other setups, please do.

Best,
Ekaitz