guix-devel

Re: OCI-backed Guix System Services

From: Alexey Abramov
Subject: Re: OCI-backed Guix System Services
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 18:54:04 +0200

I am playing with Talos right now, which is a Kubernetes Linux distribution. It doesn't provide any ssh access. You can configure it using api only.

I am wondering if anyone wants to work (or working) on similar thing using Guix, Shepherd and Goblins.

It would be great to just boot guix with shepherd and program the system using scheme.

I haven't tested swineherd yet though.