guix-devel

Re: packaging Typst?

From: Sergio Pastor Pérez
Subject: Re: packaging Typst?
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 22:04:47 +0100

Hi, Alexis.

`typst` seems to use a structure that relies on multiple smaller
crates. There has been some discussions over the IRC on how this could
be packaged using the current cargo build system.

The discussion where I participated revolved around `pathfinder`
(https://github.com/servo/pathfinder).

Unfortunately there has not been any consensus on what could be done to
package this kind of structure.

I'm hoping that someone has some ideas on how to approach the issue.

Thanks.
Sergio.